The page you're looking forward has been refreshed and relocated .... you'll be directed there in 5 seconds.
In case you're in a hurry and can't wait, you can use this link to jump to the new page now… Thank you!
The award-winning Oceanarium is the perfect all weather attraction - discover the mysterious beauty of our watery world in a spectacular underwater journey.
From stunning sharks, curious rare green sea turtles and brightly coloured clownfish, to menacing piranhas, venomous lionfish and the weirdly wonderful octopus – they are all waiting to be discovered!
Experience the world's first virtual Interactive Dive Cage and take a magnificent adventure without getting wet.... Then discover the interactive Global Meltdown to unveil the potential effects of climate change.
Plus NEW FOR 2011 – OTTER OASIS – Be enchanted by the latest additions to the Oceanarium family, two very cute Oriental small clawed otters! Watch them swim, splash, feed and play in their exotic, naturally themed oasis.
- Open daily from 10am. Closing times vary throughout the year – please check before visiting. Closed Christmas Day.
- Tickets valid all day.
- Daily feeding presentations.
- Fully wheelchair and pushchair accessible throughout.
- Family friendly – discounted family tickets available, free admission for under 3's and baby changing room. High chairs and bottle warming facilities available in the Offshore Café.
- Reduced ticket prices for pre-booked groups of 10 or more (48 hours advance booking required)
The Offshore Cafe and Cove gift shop are both open to all. Our beachfront Offshore Café is open daily from 9am providing a variety of hot and cold food, and now proudly serves Starbucks Coffee. The Cove gift shop is full of fascinating and unique merchandise to suit all ages, tastes and pockets.
Located next to Bournemouth Pier, on the beach front, just a 5 minute walk from the town centre.Pier Approach
Tel: +44 (0)1202 311993
Fax: +44 (0)1202 311990